Thursday, May 7, 2009

Finishing Out Finals

Ever since my last post, I have done a pretty good job of enjoying the time left this semester. I feel like I have made every free moment worth it so far. I have still had my fare share of work to get done, but that is expected since it is finals. So much fun tonight. Played ninja tag (very fun game involving a jungle jim and moves that could be mistaken for ninja moves) and ran around school quite suspiciously, for no reason other than to run suspiciously, which gave campus safety something to worry about for a while. They ended up locking down the building that we live in and taking down all of our names and numbers, which they apparently do to everyone who is out this late. Thing is, one of our friends (who was with us but got separated) walked right by us. "Hey what about that guy? You're not gonna stop him?" No response. It was a fun few minutes. Check out Jon Foster's Blog (link is in the sidebar) for a more detailed recap of the run in.

As it comes to school work, I have completed everything, but only at the last minute. Almost literally. I ended up pulling two all-nighters last week. One for a ten-pager and one to finish editing a short film (which you can see here- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfdP1MK3OxM ). Today, I finished a 5 page paper one minute before class. For reals. I dont think this is all a good thing but figure its worth mentioning to show how badly I have been procrastinating. The good thing is that I'm pretty much done now. Basically only need to show up to class tomorrow night and I'm free! Summer! Sort of. Im taking a 3 week summer school class, starting Monday. Shouldn't be too bad though.

Well there's a short update of things that have been going on. Glad to be able to say I view it all as mostly good. Tomorrow and Friday should be even better, and then I will get to see my lovely girlfriend this weekend. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment