Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Boom.

I did it.

Can't believe it, but I did it. 40 pages exactly. Finished within a few hours of the deadline. Got sick with 15 hours and 10 pages to go, but made it.

SO stoked.

And now, I feel like I have all the time in the world, despite actually still having quite a bit to do. The difference is just that I actually am filling my time with things that I want to to get done. Editing the first episode of Such Good Friends, pre-production with Dale on a short film, hopefully starting up the Not-So Extreme Sports Club, and other fun things. The end of the year has taken a drastic turn for the positive in the last week.

Gonna be a great end to my time at Vanguard and hopefully a good start to a new chapter in life.


A little glimpse of our whiteboard the week before the paper was due:

No comments:

Post a Comment